Privacy Collection Statement
Your personal information is being collected by Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 166 135 486 and certain related bodies corporate (we or us). We collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information so that we can perform our business activities and for other legitimate purposes, including:
- to enter into a milk supply arrangement with you;
- if you are a supplier/investor, to manage and maintain our relationship with you;
- to provide our products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about products;
- if you are an employee or contractor of us, to manage and maintain our relationship with you, or if you are a job applicant, to manage the job application process;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of us and our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- for other purposes that are permitted under any agreement with you or made apparent to you at the time of collection.
We may collect personal information about you from third parties such as a credit reporting body, our related bodies corporate or in circumstances where it may not be apparent that we have collected personal information, such as through your interaction with social media sites, or from law enforcement agencies and other government entities.
We respect your right to privacy, and subject to any agreement that you have with us, you may elect not to provide your personal information to us. If you choose not to do so, then we may not be able to respond to you or provide you with requested products or information about them.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our business, fulfilling requests by you or providing products and services to you. These may include our web hosting providers, IT systems and network administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes; and
- other organisations for authorised purpose with your express consent.
Our privacy statement, available at www.saputodairyaustralia.com.au, contains information about how you may access and correct the personal information that we hold about you and how to lodge a complaint relating to our treatment of your personal information, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
You may also contact us at:
c/- Privacy Officer
(03) 9040 5000